RETURN & REFUND POLICY
AFTER we do shipping, for any reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return it with your receipt for a refund or exchange. You Have to notify us of return within 48 hrs of receiving the item and you have to return any unopened/unused item in its original condition within 14 days of receiving the item from us. However, we will not be responsible for any shipping costs you incur to return the product. You will be refunded the item cost & Initial shipping less return shipping upon receipt of the original merchandise. We will also charge a 20% restocking fee if item is not in a resellable conditions.
In the case that you want an exchange, we will gladly exchange your order as long as the item you have received is un-opened/unused in its original condition and is returned back to us within 14 days. Please send us an email along with item you would like to exchange with. The original S/H will not be refunded and you will be charged another S/H when sending out the exchanged item. We urge customers to make proper product decisions in order to avoid cases of product exchange.
Shipping cost is non-refundable for undelivered, unclaimed, returned and refused packages, unless we made an error.
Your privacy is important to SMC. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that SMC collects, and the ways in which SMC uses that personal informations
Personal information collection
SMC may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
1. information about your use of this website (including name, address,email,tel) .
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website (including name, email)
- information about transactions carried out over this website (including name,address,email,tel)
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services (including name,address,email,tel); and
any other information that you send to SMC
Using personal information
SMC may use your personal information to:
1. administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- publish information about you on the website;
- send to you products that you purchase;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send to you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
send you marketing communications.